- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: https://jgkmaszyny.com
The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Grzegorz Czech
The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Implementation of ordered services
The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems. By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”).
- Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Hosting The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: OVH
- Your rights and additional information on the use of data In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients: the hosting company entrusts your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years. You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, and data transfer. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims. The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- Information in the forms The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address). The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Administrator’s logs Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
- Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice? If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: Edge Internet Explorer Chrome Safari Firefox Opera Mobile devices: Android Safari (iOS) Windows Phone